How to get over your crush? What would you do if you were in my place?

I had crush on this senior guy in my college. We used to talk often initially. Long story short, I did some mistakes (kind of behaved weirdly in front of him) and after that he started ignoring me. Plus, he started talking to my friend more than me. So, I just decided to move on. But it's so painful! I deleted his number, but I keep looking at our whatsapp conversation again and again. I wanted to delete these conversations too but I can't bring myself to do it :(
I feel so sad and lonely... Also, since my friend and this guy talk quite much, I fear that he might end up liking my friend.. That would be like worst thing to happen to me. I know that sounds weird but that's what I feel. I can't stop thinking of him and hence can't concentrate on my work too :(
How to deal with this? How to move on?

What Guys Said 1

• Okay same here but my situation is hard cause my crush is 8 years older than me 😶 but you should tell him about your feelings towards him😊

What Girls Said 0