Why does everyone assume I become friends with girls just to date them?

Seriously, every fucking time you say you get friendzoned frequently, some idiot is like "Well, if you like a chick just drop your pants, whip your dick out and try to fuck them like a good little douchebag" I mean jeez, maybe the reason I don't tell girls or make it abundantly clear I'm into them the first time we meet or for a while after I've known them is because I'M NOT INTO THEM ROMANTICALLY! Jeez, just because most girls I've liked and been rejected by were friends first, doesn't mean I became friends to date them, most of the time I didn't start becoming attracted to them until after we were already friends, WHY CAN NOBODY UNDERSTAND THIS? So yeah, telling me to make it obvious I like me I USELESS ADVICE!!! E few times I liked them from the start, mind you, the only way I could've made it more obvious would be to fucking try to kiss them! So yeah, USELESS ADVICE.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well from experience I can say the only reason people think that is because a lot of guys DO befriend girls they want to date.. You have no idea how many guys just slowly fade away when they hear the girl doesn't feel the same or is not intetested in dating them. This actually just happened to me again. Told a guy who I was supposedly friends with that I am seeing someone and he ended up cancelling special plans we had for tomorrow. So yeah.

• Oh and we were just having a casual conversation as usual and I just mentioned it briefly. So it not like I made it sound like we can't be friends... I was very keen on being friends and he knows it.

• Well, I get where he's coming from, it's recent that I chose not to just sever my ties with girls that don't like me. The problem for me is, as I said I usually don't like them until after we're friends, and by then it's too late because I'm fucking pathetic and should die.

What Girls Said 1

• Because a lot of guys don't befriend girls unless they want to date them or have sex with them.

What Guys Said 1

• Ahhhh, that's easy, those whom surround yourself with want to see things they way want to, not how you do. If you say "you like how that hot tea feel down your throat." Your surroundings thinks your talking about warm semen, you on the other hand is worried about if lemon tea will does trick for soar throats. they jus have different views from you. Anyway, I been in your situation and how I dealt with it is not to say nothing to her surrounding directly.