Girls, why guys height matter to you?

please explain why you prefer tall guys in dating. does height?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a tall girl at 5'9" and I'd prefer a guy that's taller than me. But being tall doesn't increase attractiveness for me necessarily. I've seen plenty of attractive short-medium height men, but simply because I'm tall I can't see myself dating them.

What Girls Said 6

• They shouldn't be thaat tall but at least a bit taller than the girl - definitely not shorter, same height is okay-ish I guess...
    Well its better when the guy is taller since he can lift the girl, be playful with her, and it's cute when he leans down to kiss her..
    Don't u guys don't like it when the girl is taller? The guy is supposed to have this feature, it's easier for both partners I guess

• Girls, why guys height matter to you?
    I consider it a factor of attractiveness and I have no interest in considering a guy I find unattractive or lacking in attraction.

• Height makes no difference whatsoever to me as far as my feelings or attraction to a guy.

• I just prefer guys who are still taller than me when I wear heels. I'm 5'5 so it's not an unrealistic expectation

• I don't wanna break my neck when trying to kiss him when we're standing.

• I don't know, height increases attractuiveness but i would prefer a guy whos more lean/hot in general rather than a taller not so hot in general guy.

i think if you're taller in a fight youd be more intimidating so maybe because of that we are biologically hardwired to like taller guys, but in all honesty height is something id overlook if he was overall attractive and was a good person.

What Guys Said 1

• It's an evolutionarily development for protect.