One month anniversary?

Should I get my boyfriend anything for dating for one month? If so what do I get him?

What Guys Said 1

• Give him a love poem or buy him card and tell him how much he means to you

• Our one month is in two days and what if he doesn't even know. What if he doesn't even care. How do I appraoch the subject without seeming like I expect him to do something special. What if I get him something and he doesn't even know it's our one month..

• well remind him say hey something is 1 month today , if he says huh? than remind him
      i really don't know any other way to go about this

What Girls Said 1

• You should. Something that isn't too expensivd and you know he needs or something he'll like

• So our one month is in two days and I don't want to get him something if he doesn't get me something. How do I mention it to him without sounding like I'm expecting something?

• You 'll tell him that in 2 days it's your anniversary and you want to celebrate it by going out somewhere special. You can make a hint about it, like say you got hom something but it's secret and you 'll give it to him there