If my boyfriend asks me to have a three some does he still love me?

I'm afraid he won't love me if we do have a three some with a different girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you guys have already had sex he's probably just trying to excite things between you guys. And it also may be fun for you too. Almost every guy wants to have a threesome at lest once and so do girls. Just because he wants one doesn't indicate he will fall for the other girl he's trying to find other ways to pleasure you. Remember the girl can always do things to you and he may think that hot or sexy seeing his girl and another woman making out or doing the nasty haha. So don't worry much about it

• thanks for you opinion, his birthday is coming up and he wants a three some with the girl he USED to like before he met me..

• Pretty quick BA, there, qa

• It's one thing to want to have a threesome but it's another to do it with and ex and a current lover. I would tell him that if he wants to have a threesome that you'd be more open to it if it was another girl besides the ex

What Guys Said 2

• I would never ask for a threesome that's just rude, some couples do that.. My friend does that

• yes, I think so too. And he wants a three some with the girl he used to like before he met me. :/

• Oh well that means he's using you for sex, time to get a new boyfriend lol I'm telling you

• yes he will

What Girls Said 4

• I would say no, especially if it is with a girl he used to like. It'll get to the point where he will want to have sex with her without you and he will try and justify it as being "okay" since you previously had a threesome. If he loves you he will understand your reasoning for saying no.

• A threesome is not a good idea in a serious relationship. if you love soneone it's normal to feel jealous at the thought of him having sex with someone else. And if he loves you, why would he want to be with someone else? I mean, I you mentioned a threesome with another man, wouldn't it feel wrong to you? Wouldn't he get jealous?

• Really, and yes he always gets jealous if I hangout with a guy friend and then next thing you know he asks me for a three some with the girl he used to like..

• Did he specifically mention her? That's bad.. he might still want her. And imagine how it will actually be if he starts kissing her or doing stuff he doesn't do with you. And if you are straight, it feels too gross to do lesbian stuff. Some say it is exciting for a couple to have a three some, but that's when they are married for years and sex feels boring, but I stil think it's immoral

• You're under 18 and ready worried about that?
    No, he doesn't love you.

• Erm no, if he really did love you why does he need an extra girl to please him?

• I know right, and I get jealous & insecure sometimes. because he wanted a three some with the girl he used to like, and I got mad and said no for that girl..

• You have every reason to be mad.