Boyfriend calls off engagements because im not the girl I used to be?

Growing up I never felt pretty or good enough to be classified as perfect until a year and a half ago I met a man who made me feel so special that I knew he was the one for me.. he was a gym teacher and didn't make that much money but i had a trust fund so I knew that we had enough money to survive. Even though we were engaged, I didn't think I was sexy enough to be with him.. because he was African American and I was Caucasian I lacked the boobs and the butt that I knew he was used to.. So I decided to get a breast augmentation to DD's.. I started to get tattoed from head to toe and I finally thought that I would become the perfect girl for him but now he's telling me that I have changed up too much and that I'm not doing it for him im doing it for attention and he told me not to do anything else to my body.. But I'm paying for all the bills and his shoe collection so I should be able to do what I want.. So I got an injection to make my lips more full again FOR HIM.. and he called off our engagement.. He's the man of my dreams and I want him back but it's not like I can undo what I did.. how can I get him back?

Most Helpful Guy

• Clearly your making big mistakes by changing yourself permenatly for him. Your insecurities are probably making you change and there also the cause of him questioning you.

The truth is he may be the man of you dreams but you may not be the women of his dreams. If you truly love him. You'd want him to be happy

What Guys Said 1

• Stop getting procedures done. He clearly doesn't like it and it shows you are too insecure. Guys like girls for who they are in a relationship. They don't want her to change even though it seems like girls always change

What Girls Said 1

• If he didn't like you, he wouldn't be with you at the first place. You should actually fo things only for yourself, not for others. You didn't do it for him, you did it because you felt insecure about your body, especially compared to African women. He feels like you did it to get attention, because what you did was too much and because he already liked you before. So, tell him you felt you weren't nice enough for him, that's why you did all this, to get attention from him, that you dud a mistake. Tattoes can be removed or covered and implants can be removed. If you did it for yourself, I d advice you to keep it, but you did it out of insecurity