What would you rather have? True love or $10,000 dollars?

Can you imagen how it feels to have a true love? A love that can never be seperated. A love that will always be there through bad times and good times. A love that youve been yearning for most of your life. Mmmmm smells like mula! D: but its nott!!! Which one would you choose? The money or your true love? Why? Shower me with your answers! ^___^

• $10,000 (that ship has already sailed)
  • True Love (This love is rare to find and only a very few people have it)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• True love. I have it and it is the most wonderful feeling in the world. The most beautiful natural high to have such strong feelings for another human being. I would not give this up for all the riches in the world.

• True love for sure because it is hard to find.

• The money, at least it will laster longer than the "true love"

• $10,000 isn't much money so give me true love.

• 10k please and thank you.

• I like your thinking :P with money your always having a good time because you get bills paid, buy a car, heck you could even buy 5 baby guerrillas and still have enough for bananas to feed them all day. ^___^

• Why not a true love with 10.000$ bank account? :)

• My true love would be a millionaire. So I don't need it. Lol
    But I'm going with love bc the money is on 10k if it was 100 million it would be a different story.

• Monry sounds pretty sweet but ill go with true love

• Had you said 100 million, I'd have to think on it but 10,000 is less than my tutition at Pitt..
    True love without a doubt.

• True love. Make it a million though and I might reconsider.

• You are truly rich when you have something that money can't buy.. so i would choose true love..

• I vote A. I took the true love part as if someone who hasn't found it yet. ATM I'm already with a guy I love more than anyone else. So I do truly love him. Since I'm already with someone I truly love then I take the 10,000 as well. XD

• Also I would use the 10,000 to buy a plane ticket, passport, etc just so I can get to him, lol. Then share what's left with him.

• True Love.
    $10,000 is about how much I owe from student loans.
    If I chose the money I wouldn't even be able to spend it so yeah...
    Even if it was a million I still wouldn't chose the money though.

• 10 million and I might reconsider, after all, people die

• Yeah! But, money eventually runs out! And money can only make you happy for so long.

• Okay that's kool but lets say $10,000. That's enough money to stuff in a piggy bank. would you rather have $10, 000 or true love?

• True love, I guess. Can't help being cynical

• True love, it would last longer than the money ever would and I would get so much more out of it.

• Just 10K? I'll take the fairytale lovin'.

• 10.000 $? Peh :)) Of course true love and this money' not enought to give up :)

• Money can always be earned but true love can't be bought.

• true love... i'm terrible with money. i'd blow it in an instant!!

What Guys Said 22

• Truth be told, not many US girls care about anything but the $10K. Lily of the Valley is honest here.

• If it's mutual and lasting long, true love.

If it's a crush 10k dollars.

meh, nevermind i'll just take 10k dollars.

• You could blow $10,000 in about 15 minutes. "True love" could last the rest of your life.

Plus $10k isn't all that much if you work hard and push yourself to earn it anyway.

• 10,000 really isn't that much on the grand scheme of things when you think about it...

• True love.

• $10,000 dollars? THAT'S IT MF? lolol

Not 1 mil at least?

• 10000 is nothing lol

You should have asked either 10 million or your true love. 10000 for losing the love of your life I think not lol

• I'd take the true love. It would be a better monetary investment in the long term than the quick 10K. Why have 10K when I can have 10mil?

• In true love, you inheritances, lenders more likely to lend, and tax incentives. Couples are far more welcomed amongst monied society.

Definitely true love holds the greater monetary potential here, by far.

• $10,000 is hardly anything nowadays.

• I make more than that in a year at my crappy paying job. So, $10,000 isn't much. So true love is the correct answer.

• that money ain't enough. I can spend that In one day. I'll choose the true love, at least that's forever.

• I'll take true love, $10,000 isn't worth a whole hell of a lot these days.

• Just 10k.. come on bruh. I can earn that in no time.

• True love. You could make it 100 million, and I would still pick true love.

• True love.

• I learned the hard ways to go through times A L O N E, so i'll take the $$$ and make myself happier.

• I don't believe in fairytales

• if it were 3 million dollars things would be different.

• $10k easily, it will last longer.

• Don't believe in true love

• I have money, huge amounts, and true love. i have always been driven by money but if I gave up one, it would be the money... arg, it even hurts saying that lol.

• B would come with a catch or it'd be temporary, true love my ass! I could bank $10K so vote A!