Fine, I'll admit it, I am envious of people?

I'll admit it, I AM ENVIOUS OF PEOPLE, HOW COULD I NOT BE? I have never been loved, BY ANYONE, yet I hear guys talking about their friends or girlfriends, see couples every single day outside, and hen here people are always posting about their SOs or whatever guy or girl they know likes them, but me, I HAVE NOBODY, I've NEVER HAD ANYONE, EVER!!! I'm always alone, ALWAYS, AND NONE OF YOU KNOW HOW THIS FEELS!!! And all because I had to be born black, I didn't CHOOSE TO BE, IT'S NOT MY FAULT!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it'll be good for you if you go get help. Like professional help.

What Girls Said 2

• THEN IT SUCKS FOR YOU, I'M SORRY DUDE

• Yet there are tons of blacks who aren't alone.

• Yes, well, their girlfriends are black, but me, all the girls I know are white, the people in general I know are white in fact, HAHAHAHA

• ? Not all of them.
      There are plenty of interracial couples.
      The blacks around here and I have no trouble dating even though the vast majority of people in my town are white.
      Maybe it's not your skin color, but you.
      You should seek professional help.

What Guys Said 3

• I feel your issues are a lot deeper than the colour of your skin. You might want to seek out some sort of therapy.

• i masturbated the whole life and INVENTED THE REAL ME... in the end i found that what PLEASURE IS SOMETHING ELSE... and the way u feel is only when some one is extremely cocky... if kunt means nothing to u... there is no point u will feel like this.. i suggest... break the glass prison... pay for the kunt... once u get enough kunt one way or the other... u will no longer feel like this..

• Don't be. You are sinning and dis-gracing yourself. Realize your blessings