Big thighs and bum or small?

Do y'all prefer girls with a big bum and thighs or a girl with a small bum and small thighs (maybe a thigh gap?) Not fat, and why do you prefer this?

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• small bum and small thighs.
    has to be a peach bum

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• A phat ass with toned thighs.
    http://ed_wp-content_v2. s3. amazonaws. com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/big-booty-girls-24. jpg

I prefer that because it looks sexy.

0|0
    0|0
    • http://ed_wp-content_v2. s3. amazonaws. com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/big-booty-girls-24. jpg

I don't know why there are spaces in that first link.

• Or that! What the fuck gag! Stop failing me.

• Can you show me a photo of what you think are big thighs and bum are, and do the same with small thighs and bum please?

0|0
    0|0
  • You would have to give an picture example for each to get a legitimate answer.

0|1
    1|0
    • It's generalized really - girls more on the chunkier bum side or the flatter bum side?

• Well chubby is better than skeleton if that's what your asking. But both of those options are horrible.

Best would be somewhere in between but i guess closer to chubby. I want a somewhat thin waist but wide hips with a nice round butt, thick thighs, and a bust to match it.

• I prefer curvy. Thin waist and thick thighs and bum

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me, every girl is beautiful in their own way and I respect that :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a big bum and thighs, I think it looks attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not fat but big thighs and big ass makes me go mad and wild and it's a great turn on for me
    The foreplay is better ;) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a thick girl with thick thighs and a big "bum." I like something to grab onto I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • smaller because I like petite :3

2|1
    1|1

What Girls Said 5

• May I add something else to this question? What if the girl has big thights and a big bum and she is short?

1|0
    0|0
  • Small thighs. Small but perky bum.

0|0
    0|1
  • Insecure? Be happy with ur body and stop looking for approval from others

0|0
    0|0
  • no body shaming but I couldn't deal with small, there's nothing to hold onto. thick girls are just better.

0|0
    1|1
  • Small everything

1|1
    1|1