Why does it seem that whenever a black guy is dating a white girl?

They're always with the extremely overweight or unattractive ones, what, we honestly just can't do better, I mean, seriously, are we so undesirable we must scrape the bottom of the barrel?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just saw like several small sized white girls with black guys. Let them have their personal taste and don't convolute it with your imagination. Stop being insecure, that's not your relationships.

• Well, that's not true

• Okay, well whatever. You make up what ever little stories you want about other people.

What Girls Said 2

• Umm my ex is black and i know plenty of attractive women who have dated, or married black guys. They have the cutest kids. My aunt is beautiful and she has a black husband. Maybe you are looking at the wrong examples. I feel like its mostly a culture thing instead of a race thing but hey thats my opinion, no hate intended

• I know plenty of black guys who are with really pretty white girls some of the black guys are a 6 and the girl is a 10 so it doesn't happen everywhere

What Guys Said 3

• This is a fucking sterotype that doesn't hold true at all in my circles. My line up looks like a Americas top model casting. GTFO with this bullshit.

• I honestly could not tell you because I don't know the answer

• No one forces you or any black guy to date white girls. If you think you can get a more attractive black girl, and physical attraction is that important to you, then don't go for white girls.

• I don't think you're statement is accurate anyway.