Guys: would you date a girl stronger than you or is that a turn off?

Would you like it if a girl could beat you in an arm wrestle and lift you up carry you everywhere and beat you in an form of wrestling? Or do you prefer to be the bigger stronger one and feel like the protecter? Is it a turn off? I find it sexier being the weaker one and have my man beat me in wrestling and be able to carry me.

Most Helpful Guy

• A better question would be; would a girl date a guy weaker than her?

What Guys Said 7

• Doesn't matter it's whether or not I like her as a person. But if she's so buff she's masculine that could be a turn off. Otherwise it's fine

• I would date her. But if there's a battle, that's when I'm stronger, so I would prefer if she stays behind me during those times.

• I have never thought about this in my entire life. Are young guys these days that insecure?

• I like strong girl who wrestle with me and beat me in arm wrestling and twists my arm

• Yes I would, if she is hot, strong girl turn me on, especially if they look good, I would love to be wrestled down by some beautiful girl ;)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b021f320e6.jpg

• I think I would

• Not a turn off for me
    I'd be more than willing to date such a girl :)
    The pleasure will be all mine

What Girls Said 0