What do women like about being approached?

I know you'd prefer guys to do it. Someone tell me what is so special about guys approaching. What do you find so appealing about a guy making a move? Or do you only like guys approaching for convenience and that you'd do it if you weren't shy or would be judged?

Most Helpful Girl

• because it lets me know that he obviously is attracted to me and that I am his type. the thing about approaching men as a woman, is that often a man will just go along with it just because he knows ur really interested and he may get sex from the deal - but not because he really likes u. as soon as the type of woman he really wants comes along he will drop that other girl real quick. I've seen it happen so many times. normal regular guys have no problem making his interest known to a woman he really is into. its just that if you as a woman have to do the approaching your more than likely gonna have your time wasted by a guy whos not that into you

What Girls Said 4

• For me, it's because I'm pretty shy. I have difficulty initiating conversations with people unless I know them really well. Also I probably wouldn't clue in to the fact that he might be interested unless he approached me and let me know.

If I were a little more outgoing I would consider approaching guys occasionally.

• purely for convenience.

• Really? That's disappointing...

• hmm.. so we're both weird about it, lol

I hate it when I catch a cute guy staring, then he'll smile, but not just walk over and say hi. it makes me paranoid that he's laughing at me for some reason, that's why I usually just find somewhere else to be/walk in the opposite direction quickly.

• Story of our lives

• For me it shows he's interested. I do approach sometimes too.

• It shows that he's confident and I find that insanely attractive. I like being chased as well.

• What is it about the chase? Elaborate if you can. What does it make you feel, think and act

• Right. I think it shows maturity as well and I admire that.

• I see. Thank you

What Guys Said 5

• "I know you'd prefer guys to do it. " <---- basically why girls are still stuck on traditional roles? :-/

• Girls love attention. By nature they crave it. So when a guy comes to them it makes them feel wanted.

• They're lazy and have no need to approach since women have tons of options anyways. They also do not like being approached by men who aren't attractive.

• Many girls will says that we will but in reality it is very rare.
    Don't trust girls they talk on thing and do different.

• Girls ask for equality when it is happy to you but don't think about equality where it is fav to guys.
      @thewanderingme

• It is an ego stroking clit mangler.