Whats the point of dating if women find 90% of guys unattractive?

At this rate I'll be a 40 year old virgin in no time. Just wish I could delete women from my brain so I could focus on things that actually make me happy and not miserable

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want a woman to like you in the same way that you like women, it's probably never going to happen. Likewise, if a woman wants a man to like her in the way that she likes men, that's probably never going to happen. Unfortunately, multiple generations of people have now been raised to believe the myth that men and women are just the same and that gender is a social construct.

What Girls Said 9

• Everyone wants a partner whom they are attracted to.

Don't be a hypocrite now.

• Sure the difference being that I'm attracted to 70-80% of girls, while girls are attracted to 10% of guys

• Dont argue with him. He's looking for pity.

Note how all he cares about is sex and not an actual relationship..

• Those women need to reconsider their preferences. Because it does not make any sense! Lol
    There is always someone for everyone. Just keep going.

• Women find whoever they want as attractive, maybe you're just talking to the wrong women or are in the wrong crowd to find "the love of your life". But seriously now, don't be so melodramatic in the 18-24 age range. If you don't find a life partner now, it's not the end of the world. Stop actively looking for a girl and you'll find that it comes more naturally.
    Good luck deleting women from your brain when your brain is hardwired to find a suitable mate to procreate with.

• I've been talking to my doctor about anti-depressants and chemical castration actually. Apparently that greatly reduces or eliminates a person's sex drive.

• I became depressive after the fact that they werent and never will be into me, not before

• And you wonder why they still aren't coming to you? Get a clue.
      Or! Maybe you're just an unpleasant person to be around.

• Where is the source?

• Where does it say that women find 90% of men unattractive?

• Too lazy to link it, google it and you'll find the research

• K be oblivious then, we men are the ones that live that reality

• Men are always playing the victim. Come on now bruh.

• Women don't love with their eyes lol. We love with our ears. You can tell us something that will literally make us melt and so as long as you're easy on the eyes (we don't expect no Brad Pitt), we will be your ride or die. 90% huh? Well, I can't tell you how false that sounds because if 90% of women aren't attracted to men, how come so many men have girls throwing themselves at them? Why do people get married? It sounds like you've been meeting some lousy girls.

• Women find 90% of guys unattractive? Did you make that up?

• No it's been researched and the number is around 80-90%

• This isn't false, it correlate with reality. You would know if you weren't an attractive female

• I agree with @Chick180 total bullshit. It makes no sense at all.

• What the point of dating when men are so picky?

• I find 85% of guys ATTRACTIVE. But for me, it's more about personality. I'm not going to date a super hot guy who has a horrible personality.

What Guys Said 18

• So the 10% will populate the world mostly lol
    Hey , I'm a 20 yo virgin so I guess I'm HALF WAY THERE... WOOOOO WO LIVVIN ON A PRAYA!
    TAKE MAI HAND AND WE'L MMAKE IT I SWEAAR
    WOOOOo HO

• We're all attractive to someone. The point is to weed out the ones who don't like you to find the ones that do like you

• But that 10% isn't the same exact group of men. So to some girl you're in that 10%. So if you talk to 10 women, probably 1 finds you attractive.

• Maybe dress better and shower? So women will find you attractive.

• then they will focus on the 10%

and if they don't come successful from it... then they will lower their standards ;-)

• Actually it's 80% if you're talking about the ok cupid stats.

So yeah, it's not as bad as you thought :)

• You just gotta find the one's that find you attractive, they can be hard to find but isn't that kind of the meaning with dating anyway?

• Okay, first of all just relax. Dont be ruled by that v. Women know when ur desperate so just chill. Also there's nothing wrong with being single. If u really want to get laid try looking for an Asian bath house. I can't tell you why to date. That's got to be personal, but sometimes even a don't Juan's gotta take a break and just do himself, ya heard?

• Be the 10% then. (source on your 90% stat?) Attraction has almost as much to do with the way you carry yourself as it does by how physically attractive you are. A good looking guy could look weird to girls if he was hunching over like quasimodo.

• Thats why you must always be on the move, without losing time and never give up until you find someone who wants you. We all know its not easy, especially today.

• women tend to have very high standards, for various reasons. But it doesn't make dating not worthwhile. You've just got to know how the game is played

• to satisfy my almost non existent emotional void

• What the hell makes you think this?

• Hahaha... you kidding right? That is not possible at all...

• may be it hasn't crossed you that like to lie and not say what they feel
    women on average like to feel superior
    but want a man who is strong and can take care of them

• get help from dating coaches?

• Are you ugly? Or short? Why you can't get girls? In your opinion why you can't get girls?

• 10% chance to win!