Have you ever break up and made up?

My gf just broke up with me. I really want us to work. I love her to death. I trying to give her space. How do I win her back? And have y'all ever took back your significant lover?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It call "ex" for a reason. You "X" them out.

You don't try to win her back, she broke up with you, if she still have interest for you, she will come back.

Act like you're fine with the break up, that always drive them crazy. If you act like a needy bitch instead, that will push her away more. Your choice.

What Girls Said 1

• From my experience once someone decides to break it off with the S. O her or his mind is not going to change.

What Guys Said 3

• Mate, walk away gracefully, keep your self respect..
    Improve yourself, keep occupied, have fun..
    If she has a high enough level of interest left, curiosity will get the better of her eventually and you will hear from her down the line...
    Good luck

• maybe ask her to give you another chance? did you ask her why she broke up with you basiclly?

• Space and time. Work on yourself and better yourself. Join a gym, pick up a new hobbie, learn more about yourself, so if you do get back together; show her that you've matured. There worst thing to do is dwell on the break up, get some bros, have fun and find yourself.