White guys dating black gals forget about it?

Has any white guys dated a black girl? If so, do you forget that you guys are diff color? Like, some, when they date they think its a big deal because of color or try to act like their color?

If so, could you also tell me about the experiences? Also please tell me why some white guys have high expectations like when they hear black girls they think Beyonce or Rhianna and if you don't look like them then your not attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I dated a black girl. Most of the time I didn't notice the race thing - just like happens to people who are friends. Occasionally you are reminded of it but generally love strips you of your physical nature and you love the person not their skin color. Just like if they had a speech impediment or something odd physically, you lose notice of it for the most part. Now obvouslly race is not akin to a speech impediment or physical oddity, but becomes forgotten in much the same way.

What Guys Said 13

• There are some pretty awesome black girls. I wouldn't let skin color mess with my relationship with one.

• I've never dated a black gal. They said my penis is too small.

• I've never dated a black girl, but I wouldn't say no if she's a great girl. I don't care about someone's color, it doesn't define a person.

• No I don't really notice or pay attention to the difference in race. I really don't categorize people by their race. I honestly (not being politically correct here) look at people like we're just humans. Even though I really don't consciously think about the difference much, I do notice different features that are attractive to me.

• Expectations? Colour? Do these things define a person? Do we not share the same dna? Are we not all humans? Really, it doesn't matter. "I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Let me ask girls a question. What is their character like? I've never dated a black girl, but would love too.

• only had sex with basically.

• Some do... so don't

• I dated a black girl once, she had huge boobs. But I was more attracted to her outgoing personality and how we liked a lot of similar hobbies

• To be honest I would date any race long as I am a attracted to her ;)

• No, I've never dated a black girl and probably never will. First of all, there aren't many black girls who like white guys. I'm guessing that no more than 1 or 2 out of 100 black girls are into white guys at all. Second, I don't meet a lot of black girls in my daily life. My neighborhood and school are mostly white, so it's hard to meet black girls. Third, I'm not going to seek them out because that would mean going to places where white guys generally aren't welcome.

Remember, there are a lot of other girls out there for guys to date, so it's easier for us to date non-black girls just because there are just so many of them. It's not always that white guys are racist or whatever, it's just a matter of ease in dating white, Asian, and Latin girls.

• If she look like beyonce then of cource

• I dated a black girl once but I didn't even think about the color of her skin but personally it'd be hard if she was one of those black chicks that like to use the word y'all a lot etc.

• lol. that's more of a southern thing, not a black thing.

• No I know but I mean if she's southern I can understand that but when she's not and tries to act like it its hard for me to stand.. Im not trying to say I hate people that speak a certain way just when it's not being themselves

• No I didn't mean it like that sorry should have been clearer I will like a girl no matter the color of her skin so long as she is herself

• They do it sometimes if they get disowned.

What Girls Said 4

• I've dated mostly white guys and I've never forgotten that we are different colors. It always sits in the back of my head that he'll find somebody white (or any other color) and think that's better and leave. I'm not sure if he feels the same way only opposite but I think that with every guy I've dated regardless of color
    There are typically a lot of things he doesn't understand about me both physically and socially that he doesn't understand so I explained them. There's often a lot of explaining.
    there are times when I forget that we're different or that are lies have been different, but I eventually remember. It doesn't inhibit things but I always have this feeling that they'll leave.
    Meeting their family is always rough, especially when they dont tell them I'm black. You can tell they're shocked and taken a back. I feel like it takes them more time to e comfortable around me. I try to be as open as possible about things because I'm afraid they're less likely to like me and because they're always really curious. Dads are typically more inviting and moms are typically freaked out.
    Extended family is even worse. More questions, always a lightly racist family member. That's a lot more smiling and nodding. Typically a cousin who asks me extremely personal questions like "is it true black girls have looser vagins? What I'm just curious?". A family member who think i come from the hood.
    Adjusting is hard. Not as hard for me because I've dated several white guys before but if I'm the first black girl they've dated it's a learning experience

• I've dated a few white guys. none became weird. I act how I choose to act, not how society/media dictates. wake up!

• What was your point of this question?

• I've dated over 10 white guys and I'm from the south