Your dream girl?

What's your dream girl? personality/physical traits?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Goth, emo, punk theme. Darker makeup if any at all. No long fingernails um maybe dyed hair red blue or purple. Enjoys writing and cooking and going for walks. Is happy but doesn't feel the need to show it can be there through heavy matters has seen a lot like me likes to cuddle.. Um I don't know this is just off the top of my head

• Wow ok.. Oh and when I say happy but doesn't feel the need. to show it I mean is happy but not all giggly and loud all the time

What Guys Said 5

• Dream girl? No not to concerned about that. Just if she is a respectful and loving person. How does she treat her friends, how does she treat strangers? If she is a hurtful person, and she does evil mind games to other women I'm not interested, I wouldn't want to date the devil.

• A mixture between Sofia Vergara & Jennifer Lopez (looks) but Angelina Jolie's (attitude).

• Kind, funny, cheerful, and really crazy, feminine, curvy, long blonde hair and has blue eyes

• Like you👉

• I once had a dream girl, but now my dream girl isn't my dream girl. I have none now.

What Girls Said 0