Is she playing me?

This girl and i have been on a couple of dates and have talked about taking things slow. We haven't seen each other in 2 weeks, we have been in touch but not like it was before the last time we saw each other. I feel like she is either dating some other guy or avoiding me. i sent her a message saying that if she wanted to see me again that she could let me know whenever she was free and we could work something out. She responded until the next day saying she had passed out, which i know is a lie. Now she texts me "whats up, how was my weekend" all i want to do is too send her to hell. But i actually like her, we had talked in the past about taking things slow and that we should see where this leads to. Honestly i feel like this is just a fling rather than the possibility of something serious. What should i do?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think she's playing you. Maybe she is just really inexperienced and wants to take it slow. Or some girls will like guys, but don't put talking to them or hanging out with them as a top priority, shockingly.
    But if you're looking for something serious, I don't think this girl is looking for that. Maybe give it another week and see if she wants to go out, but if you're still not seeing her then she might just not be interested.
    Honestly, you never know though sometimes people are just busy.

What Guys Said 0