Why do I get nervous around women?

My friends tell me to talk to women but i cringe and leave. I am not gay, just i can't. I need help. PLZ!

Most Helpful Guy

• This is 100% normal, social rejection can cause physical pain and damage to your body, it's because the cost of social rejection in a tribal system would often mean your death so social acceptance is very important to humans.

In the past you would have grown up knowing the woman you would marry but now everyone is strangers so we face a great deal more rejection then ever before, it's unfortunate but reality so you have to learn to deal with it for your own benefit.

What Girls Said 1

• iv never understood y we have such an effect on men. we dont bite. i swear =/

What Guys Said 5

• It's your penis. It starts saying "hey man, you should put me in her" and then you can't here anything she is saying. Don't trust your penis man, he's a perv.

• Take baby steps. Make small talk with a gas station cashier. Even start with women you think are ugly. Maybe that will make you less nervous. Walk in and say, "hi, how is your day going?" Things like that. Every time you check out somewhere that there is a female make small talk banter. Over time work up to making sure you do the same with attractive girls. You'll get there eventually. Trust me, I was like you at your age.

• Women are a very subtle but ferocious species. One must approach these creatures with caution. When frightened, the women may slap you, gossip about you, or spread rumors that you have a small penis. They often show no mercy in their behavior and can be very fatal when need be.

• i'm like this also

• You have high inhibitions.