GUYS: Would you text a girl again if this happened?

I guy I was seeing ended things with me a couple weeks back. I want to text him again to see if he'd give us another chance, but now right now cause I don't wanna come off as needy. Now, there's obviously the chance he might meet someone else. If he were to go on a horrible date with someone he had no connection with, would that make him miss me and wanna talk to me again? Any similar experiences guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get the whole needy thing, if you want to be with him, show it. Don't overly complicate it with a premonition.

• If I constantly keep texting him not long after we broke up, that how he will see me, I have to at least have a certain amount of time where there is no contact with him. Would you keep trying to get in touch with your ex right after a break up? There needs to be a cut off immediately after, no?

• I'm only worried about it in this situation because we both agreed we should just stop communication in order to avoid any future dramas. So I'm afraid he won't even answer me if I try to text cause it's too soon.

• Well that's different, if he has asked for some time you have to respect it.

What Guys Said 1

• Just suck his dick and all will be better😏😘👉✊💦

What Girls Said 2

• Look, if he doesn't want to be with you, then you can't change his mind. Don't waste your time on someone who isn't giving you the time of day. If your too busy with him you might miss out on other opportunities.

• I mean, I think it all depends on the context it ended.