Does he have feelings for me?

He told me he thinks that I'm cool to hang out with and that we really hit it off. Recently He has been drunk texting me, even when he was on vacation. He asked me out on a date, and we've been on a couple dates and hung out. We have a lot of attraction and have a lot of fun with each other. We have hooked up many times now also. I am starting to develop strong feelings for him. We currently are far from one another (two hours apart) so there's distance, but well be really close in a month because Im moving home. He told me he wants to see me and hangout ASAP.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my honest opinion, there is really any signs that you can pin point that shows his interest. Probably, he enjoys your company. But having feelings? Iam not so sure about that one. For instance, let's say a situation occur for instance a relationship, you brake up with someone and they still "have feelings" for you. But how you explained this, just seem like he's just hanging out with you. You can't actually find anything that shows his intentions.

What Guys Said 1

• Does he have feelings for me?

YES!!!

What Girls Said 2

• He seems to be interested in you and have feelings!

• That's great news! He definitely is interested