I consider myself introverted, and yet i usually find myself drawn to extroverted girls, thats not to say i've never liked introverted ones, just less often.
So which are you, and which to you prefer in a partner?
- I'm an introvert and i prefer an extrovert24% (19)32% (24)28% (43)Vote
- I'm and Introvert and i prefer another introvert28% (22)29% (22)28% (44)Vote
- I'm an extrovert an i prefer an introvert8% (6)4% (3)6% (9)Vote
- I'm an extrovert and i prefer another extrovert11% (9)7% (5)9% (14)Vote
- I'm either or and i actually have no prefereance on this29% (23)28% (22)29% (45)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
As I am a bit of both myself, I always prefer someone that is similar to me.
A person that can be quiet at times, that understands when I need some alone time and appreciates my strangeness, but that can also be extroverted when out and around other people like I am. someone who is also spontaneous and fun.
I wouldn't like to be with someone who constantly needs to be the center of attention or always needs to be doing something. It would be sooo exhausting for me.5