Are you an introvert or extrovert and which do you prefer in a partner?

I consider myself introverted, and yet i usually find myself drawn to extroverted girls, thats not to say i've never liked introverted ones, just less often.

So which are you, and which to you prefer in a partner?

• I'm an introvert and i prefer an extrovert
  • I'm and Introvert and i prefer another introvert
  • I'm an extrovert an i prefer an introvert
  • I'm an extrovert and i prefer another extrovert
  • I'm either or and i actually have no prefereance on this

Most Helpful Girl

• As I am a bit of both myself, I always prefer someone that is similar to me.

A person that can be quiet at times, that understands when I need some alone time and appreciates my strangeness, but that can also be extroverted when out and around other people like I am. someone who is also spontaneous and fun.

I wouldn't like to be with someone who constantly needs to be the center of attention or always needs to be doing something. It would be sooo exhausting for me.

What Girls Said 21

• I voted E.
    I'm pretty dang introverted, but my guy is pretty dang outgoing. He talks a lot. To everyone. He knows just about everyone in town (small town, but that's still quite the accomplishment). He's just one of those people with a loud, distinct voice who starts almost every conversation he's involved in. I'm just one of those people that others hear about and talk to, but I don't approach people very often AT ALL. I actually tend to just follow him around and he talks about five times more than I do. Fine with me!

• The second.

• I'm an extrovert and I prefer extroverted guys. I need someone who can keep up with me and go with me to try things and meet people. I really enjoy planning parties and getting people together. It's really great when the important guy in my life can meet all the other important people in my life.

• Im an introvert and would want an introverted guy. This way we have more in common and understand each other more.

• I'm an introvert who prefers extroverts. I never been interested in introvert guys, they don't catch my attention.

• extrovert totally choosing another extrovert. I have low patience with too slow people. I'm extremely needy and controling and I want my partner to share everything with me.

• slow people?

• well it's what I say when I'm lazy to explain. I didn't mean dumb. I mean it takes them like forever to say something, to get excited, to open, to shareee
      I don't hate introverts, I just sometimes can't.

• I'm an extrovert. I find introverts very attractive. They are just so.. mysterious

• I'm an extrovert. ESTP to be exact. I like my guys a little more on the extroverted side but I don't mind a little introversion either. But he has to be social.

• I am an introvert, and I need to be with an extrovert so that they can help push me out of my comfort zones. In return, feel like I can tame them back a little and teach them to slow down.

• More likely to be with an extrovert.

• i am introvert and prefer same because another introvert will not make me feel guilty about not wanting to be a social slave.

• Social slave? what do you mean?

• Some people seem to be a slave to their social life. Obsessed with attaining respect, living up to expectations, trying to be popular. We all know at least one person like this. I'de rather be with my partner by ourselves.

• Great mind think alike baby 💋

• I am an Introvert, who likes to read quietly and sleeps all night. I am also engaged to an Introvert, who plays loud video games and stays up all damn night lol.

• Im quite an extrovert and I think an introvert would be fun. For me they are very enigmatic and mysterious and it seems to be more fascinating to descover them.

• I'm an introvert, and I prefer another introvert. I feel like introverts relate to me a little better.

On the other hand, I usually end up in relationships with extroverts anyway, haha. I do like them, too.

• I'm an introvert but I wouldn't mind dating an extrovert. Having a balance is nice.

• I'm an introvert and I find both extroverts and introverts attractive

• What is it about both that you find attractive?

• Introverts because I may feel more comfortable with him because we have somewhat the same personality.
      Extrovert because I feel like I'll be put in uncomfortable situations which may just turn into a small adventure for me

• I'm an introvert and would prefer someone who is also an introvert... I wouldn't care very much, but I'd feel bad if I were to date an extrovert and he/she would want to go out and do something that isn't exactly up my alley... I'd feel like I would be holding them back. If I dated another introvert, we could just chill in the house together

• I'm an Introvert but I wouldn't mind a partner who's a introvert or extrovert. Having a partner who is an introvert would be nice because you both understand the enjoyment of being at home and hanging out is small groups. Having a partner who is an extrovert though would be interesting and fun, I probably would be doing and try new things that I normally would be hesitant on.

• Extrovert and I'd prefer somewhere in the middle. I'm very open and sometimes I get annoyed by how closed off some people are.

• I'm an introvert and I don't know. I never thought about this. I don't date. I don't know if I could tell you. All of my friends are extroverts.

• I voted C. I'm an extrovert but I enjoy and introvert

What Guys Said 13

• Think of me as a dormant extrovert irl.
    I NEED an excuse... a TARGET... SOMETHING to be extroverted about. Most people think I'm not operational until I FIRE MAI LASER.
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../Death+Star.png

• So I say... someone who I can be an extrovert to. I mean gees , two introverts mashing together ain't gonna be fun ain't it lol?

• I'm introverted but I don't care. It's all good to me as long as we have chemistry and understand each other. I've been forcing myself out of my comfort zone more and more lately so I kinda feel like I can feed off both types.

• I'm sort of an introvert but I like going out with a select group of people which is when I tend to act in an extrovert manner.

• I think I consider myself a ambivert and I would like the same thing in my other half

• Where is my extrovert partner?

• i'm extrovert without a doubt... and i'd rather an extrovert girl basically

• MHO? I CHOSE F Because I'm "VERSATILE" personality wise (#^ ^#)

• I'm not sure what I am. I guess I am an extrovert but it's close because I have an introverted side.
    I am not too sure what I would prefer, it is difficult to say as people are so much more than just introverted/extroverted.

• Imma extrovert and prefer extroverts.

• I am pretty introverted but can open up to the right person so it does not mater to me : )

• i am an introvert.. i' prefer an introvert..

• I'm an introvert, and I prefer extrovert as a partner. :P
    It's a bit weird actually. XD

• Shit I hit B but meant C. In reality I have dated both and it doesn't bother me much either way but I seem to naturally be drawn to introverts.