At what age do you think girls are most attractive?

I mean physically. At what age do you think girls look/feel the best (on average)?

• 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • I'm into older women
Anyone have an opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• Forever it's different. Some girls peek at 16, some dot peek until their 30. I'd personally say most women are most attractive at around 25. But is rather be most attractive at 30

• You'd rather peak at 30?

• Thanks for MHO

• No worries

What Girls Said 7

• By what I see in the mirror I can tell that's the best I've looked (actually since I was 3 bc I was blonde with blue eyes) so around 18 I guess. (:

• It depends on the girl...
    Some bloom in their adolescence, some in their mid 20's...

• I don't know about others... Some girls- The older they get, the better they look.
    Some look best in their teenage years.
    I think I looked better when I was 16. But people have different opinion.

• when they feel the most confident of themselves, it is the most attractive age of themselves :)

• Apparently women around 25 are rated as most attractive

• By men?

• well the fact that you seem to think there is general noticeable difference by year and that everything over 21 is odd, shows a certain level of close mindedness

You can't imagine it, I think we all figured that much! That's exactly what I mean, but reality is that it does change for most men

• little this girl is. mad kuzz she's not 18 and not attractive

• I prefer my men and women both older.

• depends entirely on the race. Pretty much every race except white ages gracefully.

What Guys Said 6

• I want the cougars (#^ #^)

• honestly beauty is important for me. i think it is not that important for only me. it is important for all male humans but intelligence is also very important for me so i prefer females who are older than 21 because girls who are younger than 21 can behave with their emotions more than their logics like children and i'm not into this. i like beautiful and intelligent ladies.

• I was just asking about physical attractiveness, would you say that's greatest below 21?

• ok but i can't separate intelligence from physical attractiveness because if a girl behave like a stupid little girl, he looks like an ugly female for me, even if she is supposed as a pretty girl by most of men.

• I answered E because of my age, but women can look just as physically attractive at 45 as they do at 19. Some actually get better looking as they get older ;)

• I don't think there's much of a difference on a year by year basis. More like girls your age will seem attractive to you?

• Well I'd vote 18 myself and I'm 21.

• I know im 17, but usually 20 to 23 year olds are the hottest.

• probably around 5