How do you get over trust issues?

Knowing that there are many better guys out here than me for a girl to go after, I have some trust issues with a girl. Maybe she'd cheat. What are some tips to get over these trust issues?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you ever do get over trust issues. There will always be that questioning in the back of your head if this person is loyal and faithful.

With that being said you have to not overthink stuff and give the person some trust little by little.

• In our society though all the guys hit on girls. So isn't it tempting for a girl to cheat?

• It's always tempting for somebody to cheat, in all societies but if a person really loves their SO they would never cheat, no matter what.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0