Should I talk to him or wait for him to talk to me?

Okay so basically me and this guy used to make out whenever we were drunk. He is actually really shy and does not talk about his feelings ever, not even with his close friends. Anyway I like him, I think he knows it. On New Years Eve he actually asked me to be his girlfriend but I thought he wasn't serious and well he was drunk. I only laughed and kissed him. The other day I was talking to one of his friends and he told me that maybe I should just ask him whether he remembers it and whether he was serious. Only problem is that he is studying in another country at the moment, I will also be going soon, but I don't want to make things awkward and I don't really know how to talk to him about it because he never expresses his feelings, only a little when he is drunk and then I'm not sure whether he mean anything he says. He has also never had a serious relationship and believe me he is not a player, I know.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should talk to him about this as soon as possible, while you both sober.
    Both of you should talk about your friendship and what you would like to do with it. Talk about it, don't wait for anything, just talk to him about it now! :-)

• He is just very difficult to talk to because he is so closed off from his emotional side... But yeah, he'll be visiting in a few weeks and then I'll make a point of it to talk to him.

What Guys Said 1

• Okay then you should do whatever your heart ♥ says 😊 by the way which country he's from?

What Girls Said 0