Is this a stupid/weird question to ask?

I'd your house was on fire, what's the first thing you would grab?

saw this online used it on my first date to break the ice. Now thay I think about it, I think it sounds weird.. or am I overthinking too much?

If*

Stupid autocorrect..
I'm asking if the question itself is weird or not...

Most Helpful Guy

• Assuming everyone including the dogs are outside, I'd help with the other animals, turtle, lizards and fish. My first priority would be the lives that could not be replaced. Next priority would be antiques and art, again the atuff that you couldn't get back. Everything else is just stuff, and can be purchased again.

What Girls Said 4

• The question is not weird. And I'd grab my cat and dog.

• Passport, purse, fan and my expensive clothing.

• No it's not a weird question but v you're using it in an interesting way to pick up women. Definitely different I can give you that.

• My bra, then my pets then my purse lol in that order on the way down the stairs.

What Guys Said 4

• My mixtapes so the fire doesn't get any hotter.

• I would grab the house itself

• the ice breaker I used when i was on my first date which was 6 months into the relationship was;

*places my hand on hers* "So we're finally doing something nice together, you look beautiful"

• my pets...