Will a women or man cheat if put in the right situation?

Even if they are not cheaters?

And do you believe it?
And last, how to have faith in love after someone cheats on you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd only cheat if i find my partner oppressive and can't get out of the relationship.

Hopefully, id have a good boyfriend so i probably won't cheat. Seriously doubt thered be a situation where i am forced to be with someone (touch wood) so i seriously doubt id cheat

Or.. if someone drugs me and i go completely high/psychotic and forget my own name let alone the fact that id have a boyfriend then maybe i'll 'cheat' but then if i dont remember that i have a bf, then can u call this cheating?

• Yeah being a cheater is fun glad you agree

• @HIsurfing the fuck? She said if she was off her tits to the point she didn't know what was going on would she be cheating.
      To put it in a less "fun" way, if she was a disabled vegetable and she and someone had sex would it be cheating. Comprendre?

• I don't comprede amigo pal, why would you call someone a disabled vegetable, thats pretty slanderous. So like i said before cheating is fun for her in case you hadn't noticed i agreed. One more thing don't fucking swear

What Girls Said 10

• Well if they are not cheaters, then that means they don't and will not cheat. I stand by my convictions, haha!

• I'm loyal. I had chances to cheat. My conscience wouldn't let me. My bf was treating me horrible at the time. I had a friends with benefits that I use to see previous to dating my bf. I had the chance to cheat and didn't. My bf is a huge flirt and I believe he cheated on me in the beginning. I will never know and it kills me.

• Depends on what kind of person he/she is.

• never did and I don't think I would ever cheat on someone
    but it mostly depends on persons character...

• Men, not hating on them, but men are more likely to look and find what they are looking for than women. The average man's standard for a sexual partner is easier to meet than a woman's

• I couldn't know. Generally speaking, I can't possibly see myself doing something like this. But there's and exception from every rule and never say never, so...

• So given the right situation, you wouldn't trust yourself into not cheating?

• No, I trust myself, the person I am right now. But I can't know who I'll be 20 years from now.

• people who do that are just use to being spoiled in thier personal relationship that they feel the need to look for attention somewhere else. its called human nature.

• I would never but I would give a person who cheated on me once a second chance but that is it

• Depends on the man or woman. Not everyone will cheat if given the chance. I always trust guys until they give me a reason to doubt. But I don't know how to trust someone after they cheat. I've never given someone a chance to hurt me again.

I will say this though.. Not trusting, nagging, being insecure will chase them away. It ruins the relationship

• I am speaking for myself and I think this only happens when the person have started to fall out of love to his/her s. o there's no way a person will cheat if he/she truly loves his/her s. o

• Wrong. Humans are not naturaly monogamous, monogamy doesn't work for most people regardless of love, so most cheat. Yes, "most", that's proven by research.

• I don't agree with this at all.

I think you need to stop reading into the bullshit studies because a lot of them have a lot of different percentages, and thats as true as it gets. Show me a study on cheating, and i'll show you a study on it too and it will be totally different.

there's two types of people, people that cheat, and people that don't. Its that simple.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, anyone in the 'right situation' would cheat. If they're tired, lonely, feeling rejected.. anyone can be vulnerable.

• well, yes and no
    i will never cheat, as a man who has been cheated on... i felt humiliated, disrespected and useless

i wouldn't cheat on a gf even if Olivia Wilde was calling me into her bed

its hard to have faith after something like that... i still have trouble trusting girls, thats the reason why i haven't gotten a new gf

• I can't speak for everyone but no matter what the situation is, I wouldn't resort to cheating.

• depends on the individual of course ;-)

• No, people have moral codes, and some people refuse to break them.

• Not this man. If they are not cheaters to begin with, then what makes you think they would cheat for certain eventually?

• Chris Rock said it best " We are only as faithful as our options"

• I disagree

• I said from a biological standpoint being faithful is detrimental to making sure your genes pass to the next generation.
      The vast majority of people would move on to someone if they found them superior in every way possible

• Ok, well thats your opinion i guess.