So Gagers how should I go about this?

Me and this guy are in a long distance relationship. I live in the U. S. And he lives in Canada.. We want to meet up in the summer so that school won't be in the way. Of course ill have to ask for time off of work but... What are some cheap flights to Canada? Suggestions?

I'm in NM and he's in Toronto.

Most Helpful Guy

• My suggestion is that you google "airfare to Canada" and figure out how to book a flight.

Would you like some fresh cracked peppercorns? Balsamic?

What Guys Said 3

• Where you at?
    Cos if you're just across the border , driving is probably less of a hassle as long as you're nice to the customs people.

• I live all the way in New Mexico

• oh damn lol
      As always , check with the travel agencies for cheap tickets. They usually have better deals than if you go to the airlines solo.

• hmmm,... why don't you meet both omewhere in the middle, so tickets would becheaper basically?

• Just sneak across.

• Lol I wish!

• For a flight or traveling there in general?

• A flight, round-trip.

What Girls Said 3

• What state are you from? And where in Canada? It's hard to help find cheap flights when we don't know destinations.

• New Mexico and he lives in Toronto

• Also helps to know general travel dates. When you're leaving and coming back. Flight prices change depending on a lot of factors.

• lastminutetravel. com

• why doesn't he come down to meet you?

• He wants to but my roommate doesn't want him to stay with me in my room. Even though I pay my share of expenses. The hotels and motels here are very expensive for 1 week.

• if that's your boyfriend she should respect that? I mean you can even pull off sleeping in the living room. if she's that put off by it. like make a fort or something 😂. I just think it'd be safer because you're going alone all the way there.