What is the race (ethnicity) that you find yourself attracted to a bit more often (in a person of a different gender or same gender)?

Nothing racist about this, just curious what are you guys usually more attracted to? Be entirely honest, please.

PS: I placed Hispanics under the Indigenous American category because technically speaking the majority of hispanics are 50% european 50% indigenous, but they rarely show any sign of their european ancestry and some are mostly indigenous anyway.

• WHITE (European)
    62% (13)40% (6)53% (19)Vote
  • BLACK (sub-Saharan African)
    5% (1)7% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • Asian (Eastern Asian)
    24% (5)13% (2)19% (7)Vote
  • INDIGENOUS American (Native-Americans, Hispanics)
    0% (0)13% (2)6% (2)Vote
  • OTHER (middle easterns, indians, pakistani, mixed people, etc)
    9% (2)27% (4)16% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an ethnicity whore. I'm attracted to all lol oh my gosh, Russian Men and Serbian men are very nice. Vietnamese men are extremely attractive too... let's not forget about Latin Lovers, or men with skin so rich in melanin that they look sweet yum! *drools* You're handsome? I'll like you! Lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I've been attracted to pretty much all ethnicities at one point or another. I'm attracted to white guys the most I'd say.

1|0
    1|0
  • That category is really insulting to Native Americans. You're lumping them with Hispanics? Really? You must be hispanic yourself because only they say stupid shit like this. They are not indigenous. Yikes. But to answer this question, mixed definitely. Mixed people are the best of all worlds.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think every race has its physical beauties and differences. All of my caucasian aunts and my mother are married to African American men. But not the hip hop loving kind. Just nice , educated, well dressed profesional types. But I myself married a white man because I am white. I like my pale skin and prefer it over tans and darker. Plus i take pride in my european heritage and wanted to be with someone else who did as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything other than Indian Men basically.

0|0
    0|0
  • The HUMAN race. Lol

3|0
    0|1
  • I've been attracted to all of them really but im most attracted to white and middle eastern

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm often heavily attracted to white and hispanic guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• white, but because i COME ACROSS more whites than other races basically.

i don't even care about skin color!

0|0
    0|0
  • Other: the one I meet most.

0|0
    0|0
  • White females.

0|1
    0|0
  • voted e I like mixed girls, the more mixed the hotter

0|0
    0|0
  • Them Asians though.

0|0
    0|0
  • White girls I voted A.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hispanics are not indigenous, they are mixed... but I like them anyway, although I prefer Asians (I'm white).

0|0
    0|0