Do a lot of white guys like mixed girls (black and Mexican, white, exc.)?

Because personally if I see a white man with a women other then white it's usually Asian, or full on black. But I was just looking to hear if generally white men are interested in mixed girls because me and a couple of my friends really like white guys but are certainally on the fence to approach then because of this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, if I have a child, I wonder if she'll look similar to you XD Now that you point it out, I've never noticed it myself, but that could be because I just think of the mixed girl as being black. Sometimes, you really just don't notice until it is brought to your attention. I recommend you try, even if you are unfamiliar with the site. The worst that can happen is that you get rejected. Even so, you should never let fear of rejection keep you from approaching men that you find attractive. Race doesn't matter in a lot of eyes.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm white and mixed girls are hot :P

• Well after gather a couple BILLION white guys I can without a doubt say...

Seriously though what kind of answer are you looking for? Every guy is different.

What Girls Said 1

• No, not really.