Who are these guys who put up with this?

I'd like to know honestly who are these guys who put up with these girls because it's not me. What quality man, allows women to manipulate him into initiating all contact, spending money on dates with no reciprocation, putting up with her initial little "shit tests" to test his manhood all while getting little to nothing in return. Sure maybe a first date or two basically you usually "have" to pay because women have convinced men that this traditional gender role is a necessity, but after a date or two, if she's not willing to pay also, put out, and contribute to the dating process, then f*c her. I don't have time for these selfish women out here man. It's disgusting. And I'm sure all the women will chime in with the usual comebacks like "man up", "deal with it", "not all women are like that" blah blah blah. At the end of the day, American women take advantage of male gender roles and male sexuality and use it against men to take advantage of men. Period. But don't mention female gender roles like cooking or cleaning, it's demeaning to her. How selfish and hypocritical is that? It's straight evil that's what it is.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Who are these guys who put up with this?
    Likely guys who prefer gals like this and guys who on't prefer gals like this but aren't attractive/appealing to other gals.

"allows women to manipulate him into initiating all contact"
    Egh she'd have to contact him to manipulate him... so she'd be the one initiating contact. Unless you're going by the notion if he initiates she must be manipulating him rather than he decides to initiate?

"spending money on dates with no reciprocation,"
    what type of reciprocation are you talking about? If you mean sexual I'd imagine most quality men don't want to trade money for sex. If you mean monetary that may be her going by the notion of whoever asks for the date pays.

"putting up with her initial little "shit tests" to test his manhood all while getting little to nothing in return"
    I'd imagine most quality men don't see this as sh*t tests. I find it's often low quality guys who see relationship interaction as a power play to test him manhood.

" At the end of the day, American women take advantage of male gender roles and male sexuality and use it against men to take advantage of men. "
    It's only taking advantage of male gender roles in the case of paying if gals feel entitled to it and most dates are the guy paying because he's male... do you have credible statistics stating that? If not it's a tossup.

I'm not seeing how declining sex is taking advantage of male sexuality.

• The comeback is always, he's low quality or attacking manhood by saying that it's not a shit test to a real man. Is that all you got is attacking manhood? The shame game is played out and doesn't work with me honey. "Deal with it".

• I'm not 'attacking' manhood I'm stating the quality of the guy. I stated nothing about his manhood, masculinity, etc.

You talked about quality guys... where you 'attacking' manhood? Were you playing the 'shame game'

• Easy solution: stop dating those types of women.

Problem solved!

What Guys Said 4

• i just got out of a situation similar to the one you mentioned. Two girls i thought were my friends manipulated me, and I always just took it, assuming that this is what all girls do, its just a phase, then I was rejected by one of them when I asked her to the prom, and four days later I asked another girl, who I am dating now very happily. she possesses all of those good things you mentioned, and I realized that I deserve happiness, and that I didn't need to deal with all of the BS anymore. I am so happy in my new relationship, and she doesn't manipulate me or act rude or give me the "shit tests" that I had become so familiar with over the past two years. Trust me, you deserve happiness, and you will find it. I once was a guy who put up with all of the shit, but I dont even talk to those other girls anymore, and I couldnt be happier.

• I agree with GirlScoutsRevenge. My girl would pay for me all the time, and whenever i felt the need to pay, she would get mad. Stop dating bitches man, thats the simple answer to your question. You obviously haven't found a decent girl yet man, and i feel you. Once your fucked over so many times, you start to develop this opinion for all women, and i can tell you its not true.

Everyone girl is different.

• I don't know how someone could fall for that either but there are girls who get just as manipulated as well. I've seen a girl basically become a made for a guy because "she loves him so much" but he's a total prick to her and to everyone. Yes I've told her to leave him ASAP but she won't listen.

• It's an addiction. Remember that when you're in love with someone you tend to look for any positive signs and ignore all the negative ones. They just think that the girl is playing hard to get.