Building trust?

So my boyfriend has been texting to a lot if girls these days. I know this because i checked his phone once. (Never did it again cuz i knew i'm not supposed to..) but it's really been bugging me. In the past we almost broke up because he told me this girl was just a friend but i kept accusing him. I don't want to make the same mistake so i've just been pretending i didn't notice. I don't know what to do. Should i just trust that he isn't flirting and that they are just his friends? I want him to trust me and vice versa. It really hurts me inside. I'm worried that i'll lose him to one of the girls he's talking to because one of them is the same girl we fought over a few months ago. They've had a history together, but apparently they are just good friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just trust him and don't worry about any of the other girls. You'll know as the relationship progresses if he actually is flirting with them or just plain cheating. If he breaks that trust then leave him and move on. Not trusting someone can screw up the relationship just as bad as having your trust betrayed sometimes.

What Guys Said 1

• Personally I've been on the other side of that coin. I do have several female friends that I am close to, including ones I have history with, but they are just friends. Some of my male friends have accused me of liking them, it's just not the case. Maybe its something to be wary of, but they might just be his friends :)

What Girls Said 1

• They've had history together, end it