Confused of ex gf. Help?

So we broke and she ask to be friends I said no. She blocked me on social networks. Tried to make me jealous by talking to a dude and showing him in front of me. She told her friends she blocked my number but she didn't because I called her. And been texting her. She couldnt tell me she want to break up all she said was I'm done. I had to end it. People think she's going to come running back. Because I"m not trying to get my hopes up.

Most Helpful Girl

• not blocking you on cell phone means she is still interested. however she could just be playing mind games with you not ready to let go but toying with you like a mouse before she ends it for good. She wants to see if your still interested in her cause it boost her ego. She has low self esteem.

What Girls Said 2

• sounds to me like you probably wouldn't want her to. not sure of the situation but she seems kind of immature. was it a long term relationship?

• Sounds to me like you are both done with each other. I'd say just walk away and don't look back. No sense in losing dignity by trying to hang on to something that's just not there anymore.

What Guys Said 0