Ladies, what type of man are you attracted to?

Pretty self explanatory. What kind of guy do you find most attractive? For me its them country boys, im dating a farmer so maybe im a little biased ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Pale artistic moody types. As a youngin i loved goth boys. My husband does not dress that way but he is a published poet and working on a sci fi fantasy and a childrens book. But he did used to make goth music and dress up when he was in his 20s. But i LOVE the whitest skin you can find, blue or green eyes and dark thick longer hair. Clothing style not important. But he must be creative, and emotionally deep. Aware. And nice to animals... especially by not eating them.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I agree with the country boy thing. I go to school in South Dakota and they're easy to find, and usually they're pretty decent guys all around.
    But I will have to say I also like my athletic guys, I love how strong and fit they are

• I like open minded guys, i guess artistic? lol

• a guy who tells me to get abortion after he makes me pregnant promising me that he will take good care of me.

• Currently dating a country boy as well. He's nerdy, not athletic. but he's sweet, very sensitive and open with his emotions and makes me laugh. he's not my typical type but I have never been so attracted to a man like I am to him.

• I seem to be attracted to cute, funny, and a man with a sense of style. I like the douchebag type which is bad