What are guys' ideal types? Does anyone like slightly curvy, short, brunette book worms? What am I doing wrong?

I am a shorter girl at not even 5'2" with smallish boobs and am slightly curvy. I wear clothes that are kind of nice and not slutty. But I am also a bit of a hot tempered book worm and don't know how to flirt effectively. I know I'm not ugly or anything

I always seem to get friend zoned and I am not sure why is there something in peticular that I am doing wrong? Am I just not able to be anyone's ideal type?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Do u have a pic? Ill give u my honest opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am unsure on how to show pics on here

• Show All
    • Your cute, shouldn't have a problem getting a guy if you talked to one. Im assuming if other guys are like me, than were easy. Lol. If there's a guy u like tell him he's cute.

What Guys Said 4

• I almost feel like a stalker spamming this models photos but this is my ideal boyshape...
    images.sodahead.com/.../...09_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

However, I'm not really picky. I've dated girls who were thinner and not quite as curvy.

1|0
    0|0
    • my waist is a bit like hers but my boobs are no where near as big as hers

• Show All
    • It's called high school. Don't sweat it. They may not even like that chick more they may just do it because of their status if they get a date with them. Peer pressure and all that.

• Okay thanks

• I guess it's not about the looks but about your friendly attitude towards em? :)
    They prefer you more as a friend
    Try being open and a bit flirty, being smart you know guys like it :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer tall curvy girls with red hair basically

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound good to me :-). I like girls like that but the don't like me lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I don't usually even get the chance not to like people haha

• Ag but I am sure you will be fine in any case :-)

What Girls Said 2

• You sound somewhat like me. I'm short, I don't consider myself curvy but some people do refer to me as that. Small boobs, slim. Brunette. Bookworm. Nerdy. Shy, not flirty. Dress conservatively when I dress like a girl, but I'm a tomboy and usually dress like a guy. Except you said you're not ugly. I'm eh or average.

I'm going to be honest and say many guys your age will most likely not be interested. We are the "boring" type. Young guys and girls want a more "flirty" or outgoing person cuz they wanna "live their youth".
    Sure some guys may be interested, but they'll most likely be too shy to tell you.

What can you do? Just try to be more "outgoing" I guess? And more sociable? That's if you wanna change yourself to be more attractive to others.

2|0
    0|0
  • You're a bookworm. not too many guys will pay attention to the lame nerdy girl who can't flirt. you probably aren't ugly but you need a little pizazz (I am not going to say "sex appeal" to a girl under 18 sorry) just be more feminine and bombshell like

0|0
    1|0
    • I usually wear skinny jeans and shirts that compliment what I've got I'm not a stereotypical nerd girl