Girls is this true about you?

I remember once I read in magazine a girl sent message to marriage expert she said her husband give her flower every morning and kissing her everytime and he's too good too kind and this really bother her!! She said she want to see some bad things she's bored of his kindness and he's nice personality!! As she said she want to see him angry some times!!

So girls is this true Or not true? i mean do you need sometimes some arguments and small fights? Or no?

I have my own opinion and I beilive its true women like some bad times I found it by myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• WHAT? LOL this is kinda sad. i personally would love to have a man who's nice all the time. sure, id like to know what sorts of things upset him, but i mean if he's just the kind of guy with a very cool head then wth is the problem? gosh no one is happy these days, it's such an intriguing thing about the human race in general.

• But in some way it's true nice guy finish last.

I see it in the real life women attracted to aggresive guys not shy or quiet.

• nah iv never believed in that crap.
      in a general sense yeah women make the wrong choices, but I'm not gonna b held accountable for their mistakes too.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it depends on the woman/girl. For example I like a good discussion/argument from time to time to see what the other person thinks. I'd get bored and frustrated if the other person always agrees with me and is nice. So yeah for me I like it when someone gives some resistance.

• Omg no. I have had my share of bad boys and now that im with a sweet guy I love it. he's so open with communicating and he is just an over all sweet guy.

• No, I don't wanna fight. Me and my boyfriend make sure to try and avoid arguing and instead talk things out calmly which is much better

• I wouldn't be bored, I'd be scared that they're a closet physco.

What Guys Said 1

• It's true of humans.