What do you think?

So me and a friend have had bad relationships. so we decided we should go out out sometime. i want to show her not all relationships can be bad so i was taking of taking her to dinner and a nice beach walk. what do you think?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• No, friends are off limits. You are already in the friend zone. Going out out with her makes you look like you can't get your own dates and also makes you look desperate. This all equals "loser" in eyes of a woman.

You can't date this friend. It will turn weird quickly and if it doesn't, when the breakup occurs you will lose a good friend. There are plenty of good girls out. You just have to put the effort to find them. A good thing usually doesn't come easy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• This sounds very nice and refreshing and may just be the ticket here, dear. However, go slow with the flow, nurse and nurture this 'We should go out' and see if sometime even the Ride ends up in A-----Relationship that is good.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds incredible. Hope you guys have fun, loads of bants and sparks! Good luck x

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks i hope so too :)

What Guys Said 1

• The beach: Great idea.

The premise to your relationship: Laughable.

0|0
    0|0