Ways to get over fear of sex?

Ok well I am 16 and I'm a virgin and me and my boyfriend are going to have sex, I wanna do it but I have the worst fear that I am going to mess up or I'm gonna get pregnant any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are scared about sex that means you shouldn't have it yet. You are young and obviously ill informed. Please visit itsyoursexlife. org and get informed, learn about protection and even what is involved with the act itself. Once you know all of the things that come along with being sexually active and how it is going to change your body you can decide if you are ready. Please wait, you do not want to be the next teen mom in a long line of them. You as a female will have some pain involved in this process and bleeding. You need to read about what will take place. Before you do anything with him learn the diddy on the dirty.

What Guys Said 2

• Use a condom, it helps if you are also on birth control, worst case scenario buy Plan B pills if the condom breaks and ta-dah

• you have a reason to be scare cuz it will be bloody blood everywhere

What Girls Said 4

• In my opinion you are doing it wrong already. Planning when you will have sex for the first time is a mistake. You'll be scared and you won't enjoy it.
    It should happen one random day, when you are making out and you can't think anymore... you just feel like it.

• We havnt planned it, I just ment like I know it's gonna happen soon

• If you start somehow planning in your mind that it will happen soon, it won't be good. Trust me. I know it because of personal experience.
      The best is not thinking about it. One day you will really feel like doing it... when that day comes, do it.

• If you're not 100% sure that you want to have sex, then you don't need to be having it. Once you do it, you can't take it back. And it'll become something you regret.

• I want to im just afraid that I'll get some sort or desease

• Well that's why you use protection. But even that isn't 100%.

• If you're not ready, don't do it. shessh.

• If you have such fear abotu having sex, you shouldn't have it.