I asked her out, is it too bold?

We went on a first date... We had plans for a second but I cancelled. Told her I'd let her know when I was free again.

I finally texted her and wanted to know if this came on as too strong or is it alright and confident?

I said, "I'm free on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. When did you want to see me?"

I don't want to call because I don't really know what her schedule is like. All I know is she works Tuesday to Saturday full time. When she replies to my text it's at 11:30am and around 5-9pm sometimes.

This is what she said " I can't do Wednesday but she'll have to check her schedule for the weekend :)"

Is this a test?

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems okay. I think it would be better to call instead of text. It's good that you were straight up and honest about it... The way it should be.

• I don't want to call because I don't really know what her schedule is like. All I know is she works Tuesday to Saturday full time. When she replies to my text it's at 11:30am and around 5-9pm sometimes.

Good sign I guess but wth is this some kind of test?

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds fine to me. Did you cancel for legitimate reasons?

What Guys Said 2

• Call, call, call, call, call.

Texts are for chumps.

• Seems alright to me.