Can u date a girl thats nine months older than you and can u date a boy thats nine months younger?

So the title is the question.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not. I'm not much into older women, even if they're older by just a day.

It may look shallow, but that's one of the very few partner requirements I have anyway.

• Thank you

• Thanks for answering and yes I've read your responses. I like them:... they are genuine and open minded and nOt pretensions or bigoted.:)

I understand the block but why does it bother you?

• @Kalinda

Really appreciate your words regarding my opinions! Yeah, I do tend to be quite frank and honest. I have gained a lot of benefit from the benefit, and the least I can do is be honest and help the people out here!

To be frank, I myself don't know why it happens! I suppose it's just a mental or psychological block, connected to something in my subconscious mind, which I can't quite put my finger on! There have been times when I have actually lost interest in women who were slightly older or taller than me, after getting to know their age or height accurately.

Perhaps it's got something to do with the way I look (I have been told I look a bit younger than my age) or my short height (I'm just 5'7"). I'm honestly quite stumped about this!

What Guys Said 9

• sure why not. that was easy

• Age is relative, so sure you can. The youngest I've done was an 8 year gap (recently, I might add) - worked out for a time but factors other than age screwed that one up. Also done 5yrs older.

Both equally good in their own ways.

• I dated a girl 2 years older when i was 19. So yes its not a problem

• MONTHS? I've done a bigger gap than that in years!

• I only date 40 year old women. Sorry

• 9 months is nothing. 9 years is pushing it but my parents made it happen.

• I don't see why you wouldn't be able to...

• I can even date a girl 30 years older than me. Nine months is nothing.

• Yeah, no problem. I was born in 91 and the oldest girl that I've dated was born in 86.

What Girls Said 6

• I heard it's okay if it's 1 year younger than you or about two years older. But that's more of the high school standards.

• I could it's no big deal

• Of course you can

• Yes, my current crush is 7 months younger than me. I don't know if he minds the age difference (which isn't that big lol)
    I know how you feel, its my current concern as well

• For me it's not a problem; I've dated a guy who was 1 year and a half younger.

• I would never date a guy younger than me regardless how little the age gap between us is.