How long am I supposed to wait before I kiss her for the first time?

I know I'm probably too old to be asking this question, but I've never been on more than one date with someone before. I've never kissed anyone who wasn't family, and I don't know how long I am supposed to wait before It would be appropriate to kiss her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just do it when the time feels right. Preferably when you're alone somewhere, since it's your first kiss and it should be intimate.
    You can try giving her a compliment, or saying something silly to break the ice and then just go for it :)
    Go mudkip, swipe her off her feet! ^^

What Girls Said 8

• when you want to... if there is a spark, you will find her giving you lingering looks and that is when to do it... x

• When the moment feels right. there's no "proper" date or time to wait to kiss someone. One might have the notion to wait til "__ date" but it might change depending on the chemistry. The guy im seeing. First time we hung out I thought if its a date I wanted to wait til date #3 before we kiss but he took me to a romantic spot that over looked the city and when I looked in his eyes he kissed me. It wasn't forced just felt right.

• We had already spent an hour together by this point so I already felt the chemistry build between us.

• When you both feel intense.

• Well of course not so sudden. But when you learn to really like the girl and she likes you too then you should kiss her whenever it feels perfect :) don't follow rules follow your heart. goodluck

• could be first date or 10th date. it all depends on mood both of you are in. If its first date, good night kiss on cheek might be an open possibility.

• honestly, there's no real answer to this... apparently you can just tell when you look at the girls eyes.. if you have a moment, go for it.. its all about time (:

• Probably the second or third date maybe the first if she is interested

• I have never been on a date but depending on how comfortable you both are with each other and how long you've known each other prior to the date sometimes the first date is okay for a kiss on the cheek , as you part, or in most cases for a real kiss I would say the fourth or fith date is acceptable but it really depends on how well you know each other and how comfortable you are.

What Guys Said 6

• honestly, if you're feeling it and you feel she is feeling is and the moment is right, just go for it.

• Date number one. Seeing as you have already been on more than one date, I suggest you do it next time you see her, and not even at the end of the date, do it at the beginning! As soon as you see her, just spin her around and dip and kiss, trust me she is already thinking to herself "why hasn't he kissed me? What is wrong with me?"

• it has to do with the girl dude... bascally some girls might want to be kissed by the first date!

• When the moment is right. The goodbye at the end of a date usually provides a good excuse, but if the opportunity presents itself before then, go for it.

• she is rit... as a guy u are suppose to create that moment... when she is comfortable to ur touch... and much more receptive than a stranger.. u cn just look into her eyes and kiss her...

• i usually go for it on the 1st date