Why is this generation so obsessed with drugs and alcohol and fucking strangers on the weekends?

I am ashamed of my generation since most people in my age group are drug addicted losers who get drunk and high on the weekends while having sex with strangers at parties and due to this many women in my age group have illegitimate children thus wasting taxpayer money for their stupidity. And guys in my age group are hopeless drunks who sit at home smoking weed and fathering illegitimate children plus most of them commit crimes or waste their parents money in college in fact most people don't even go to college to learn rather they go there to get fucked and to do drugs and alcohol. Is there anything you losers do besides doing drugs/alcohol and gathering at some random blokes dirty house to have sex with people you barely know while shitty rap music or rock music is blasting in the background? What are you going to do when you're in the hospital due to liver failure or kidney failure huh? What are you going to do when you're on life support due to brain damage huh?

#StraightedgeMasterRace #TheStraightedgeAtheist

Most Helpful Girl

• I know, it's a bit annoying, especially if you live in a college town where drinking and going out is kinda a cultural thing. I actually spend some time in Ireland last year and it's like the whole country is one big college town, it's crazy. And sad

And it's hard to find a good partner somewhere in there. I just hope that when I'm done with college, the real world isn't like that.

I'd have to disagree with people that said it wasn't any different with previous generation. That's just not true. When our grandparents were young, if you were a girl, you'd better find a husband before 20 and then have a few kids and if you were a guy you'd better work hard and get a good job so you can support our family. Not that I'd want to go back to that either, but they were more responsible.
    And our parents, well they grew up in times of free love and stuff so I suppose it's kinda true there. But still eventually they got their shit together

What Girls Said 6

• I don't get your hashtags.
    And I actually think you have a point, you just don't know how to express it maturely.

• Im older than you in fact I am 21 years old therefore I am way older than a 19 year old who spends her days pulling duck faces for attention.

• What part of I DON'T DO DRUGS do you not understand... oh wait you're probably buthurt cause maybe what I say reflects on you. Its not my fault you have illegitimate children.

• I don't have children.

• Please, tell us more about how superior you are to everyone around you. lol

• Another butthurt drug user. You druggies and alcohol users are so fucking sensitive and you get so defensive and you're easily offended.

• You are so dumb cause you call the wrong people bad. I AM NOT BAD you fuckin bitch I can say whatever the fuck I want!!!

• Actually, I never called you "BAD".

I did say you have a repulsive attitude... and that you should get over yourself and stop pretending you're better than other people.

Unlike you, however, I don't view people as "GOOD" or "BAD". I think some people are more productive and positive in the world than others, but very few people are actually "BAD", and I think it is a disservice to society to label people as good or bad. Instead, we should focus on helping people overcome the problems that they face, including things like substance abuse, so that we can all benefit from a healthier, happier society. And that instead of judging others, we should respect that different people make different choices for their lives and that is OK.

• Come back and complain about this generation when you become mature because other than that your no better than anyone else so get off your high horse, no one is going to take your opinon seriously when your obviously showing your own faults.

• lol a 16 year old CHILD is telling a 21 year old MAN what to do lol. Go to bed kid cause this is for ADULTS not little kids.

• It's genetic inheritance.

• You just gotta focus on yourself and live your life the way you see fit.

• It's really not much different than previous decades. All the drugs now are just illegal instead of stinking they were some type of wonder drug with no side effect. Jazz, rock, blues and soul music were once thought of as devils music or waste. Your generation also has the highest college attendance, less teenage pregnancy. There were illegitimate children back then as well, women just had an easier time at hiding it. Do you even consider how many people in your generation had drunks as parents? Even there parents were drunks. If it is bothering you so much, stay way from those things and people. It will never go away. No time was better than this.

• I am 21 so this is my generation.

• My point ------->
      your head

What Guys Said 14

• I think I have like 3 or 4 kids or whatever. Something like that. I banged a lot of chicks while drunk as F without a rubber. I don't take care of them why should I?

DUDE you gotta get HIGH at least once bro. Mary Jane is the finest lady in the world! And like, hiphop man is the dopest shit. Play that loud with mega bass and grind away on some hot chicks. You're missing out man, fosho.

• *look at hash tags
    *read post complaining about the modern generation.
    *laugh

• Right because not drinking alcohol and not doing drugs is funny amirite? Fucking loser!!! And yes I am better than you cause I don't drink alcohol and I don't do drugs you butthurt loser.

• Fuck your mother bitch!!!

• OOOOOH!
      So that's who you are lol
      I get it now.
      It's alright , your anon' identity stay with me.

• First of all, it could be that you're just surrounded by idiots, which then brings your intelligence in to question judging by your choice of companionship. Second, the only reason there's this myth about the younger generations growing up spoiled and rotten is due to the fact that all of it gets recorded, unlike before. The difference between a contemporary loser and one from the 80's is that the current one has social media.

Oh and your attitude sucks. I myself have never done drugs and I have gotten drunk some three times in my life but I don't consider myself superior to those that do these things.

So chill out and have a nice day.

• Right and lets ignore the hundreds of people who get laughed at and ridiculed by society for not doing drugs and not drinking alcohol.

• And who are the people laughing at them and ridiculing them? No it's no society at large - it's those very same idiots who do these things.

• No idea what he's talking about either...

I have a handful of buddies who don't drink at all and they still come out with the rest of us and have a good time. No one laughs at or ridicules them because they choose not to drink, and they don't laugh at or ridicule the rest of us who do. We respect one another and the choices we make for our lives.

• i thought this generation is more obsessed with social media, and less with drugs and alcohol. drugs were more a "thing" from the 60s till 90s basically ;-)

• This sums it up.

https://youtu.be/gXN1yxax448

• I think trolls are more suspectible to organ damage than humans, hence your concerns.

• Im not a troll. Trolls lie for attention i'm not lying nor am I asking for attention.

• Because you touch yourself at night.

• Says the 17 year old white kid who was born in a trailer park and visits his dad in jail once a week.

• I don't think I would appreciate dark humor if I lived in a trailer park.
      Also I don't live in a trailer park.

• Not into drugs, I only occasional drink, and I don't fuck random strangers

• Who knows man.

• Humanity had always been obsessed with drugs, alchohol and orgies since the begunning of times. You just forgot about violence. And dont worry about the hashtags, humanity is just starting to use those, you'll get it.

• I just don't get your hashtag

• you're envious?

• It's an easy road to go down. Just live your own life and find self happiness

• It's not "this generation". It has always been that way.

• I love how you try to act like you're more mature than everyone else. It's humorous. Get off your high horse.