How come that in America white teenager girls date more outside their race than within their race?

Why do white girls date mainly black and latino guys, but not white guys?
I know there are some that date white guys, but it seems like white girls date more non-white guys than white guys.
Also I know it is normal for people to date interracial, but is it normal for MOST WHITE GIRLS TO DATE OUTSIDE THEIR RACE? I mean.. I would understand if it was like 10 - 20% but more than half white girls are with non-white guys... why?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• curiosity, maybe they the other guys treat them better?

What Guys Said 10

• People date who they want to date regardless of race ≠ people who specifically date outside their race only.

• i thought it happened the other way round basically... hm...

• Isn't it obvious to you that whites in America are already a minority? Some decades more and they will be extinct. This is the result of mass immigration and forced die-versity. To extinct white people, first in America and then in Europe .

• Because they forgot what time it was?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRBOgtp0Hac

• I have seen, literally the complete opposite of the shit you're trying to rant about.

• More for moi! Ack cough ack.

• dude they just lgo for what they like, they like black guys so they go for black guys

• It doesn't happen here in Europe .

• Whites with Whites, Blacks with Blacks, Asians with Asians, Hispanics with Hispanics. That's the way it should be. Race mixing is murder to the White race!

• Except when they don't and you're only noticing the ones that do?