How can I get my gym mate to ask me out?

So I've been working out with this guy for a long time. I always catch him looking at me, . We text , flirt, and went out few times , so i think it's time when we should take the next step and go on an official date

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you both spend a lot of time with each other already =)
    thats a good sign, if you have went out on a few dates already you guys both are attracted to each other, whats stopping you from asking him?

if you want him to ask you out, give him a little incentive if you know what i mean ;)

• He just got over his girlfriend that broke up with him a year ago.. He said that he would love to be with me but just not ready yet.. That's why I can't ask him.. I don't want to put any pressure on him

• Oh welcome.. And that was suck a nice and funny thing to say haha i hope so.
      Um he told me that he can't workout today so I sent him a pic at the gym and told him "there is no eye candy today ;) "
      What do you think?

• OH WOW!!!
      what a compliment lol!!!
      thats really flirty! i wish i had a pretty girl send that to me

What Guys Said 5

• bring up the idea but give him the opportunity to ask you, this is where you can get creative.

• Any ideas on how to bring up the idea?

• talk about the weekends, something he is into doing, then be enthusiastic about it and say you would like to do it too in a way that he would invite you along.

• why don't you make the first move then?

• He already told me that he went through a really bad end of a love story a year ago and he also said that he's too comfortable with me and would love to be with me but he's just not ready yet .. So I don't wanna put any pressure on him ,, what can i do to make him ready

• Just make sure that next time you see him that you smell really great and that he can smell you. Also give him that all knowing grin

• Oh for sure.. I always do that and he always tell me that I smell good

• i've read your name as "Mahboula" lol anyways try to talk with him and give him some signs

• You should ask him

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask HIM out.

• He just got over his girlfriend that broke up with him a year ago.. He said that he would love to be with me but just not ready yet.. That's why I can't ask him.. I don't want to put any pressure on him, how can I make him think he's ready

• OK so then he already knows you're interested... you're just gonna have to wait it out. But don't hold yourself back from other opportunities if they come up.