What makes you lose interest in someone?
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
- When I learn something about them as a person that I really can't deal with (could be anything, but usually it's serious stuff that are deal breakers to me)
- Some deal breakers include: being abusive (verbally/physically), being disrespectful, being too wishy-washy, being a smoker, being a misogynist, not taking any responsibility for anything, being too immature, not being able to open up at all, not being capable of being faithful etc.
- When I'm the only one putting effort into talking to them/meeting up/making plans
- Basically when they're not reciprocating at all and I might as well just talk to a wall because they're just that passive
- Sometimes (rarely) I lose interest for no apparent reason. However, it's not like I just wake up one day all like "I don't like X anymore", it's more of a gradual thing
- When they treat friends/family/people I know (or even random people) badly, and in a way I think is 100% unnecessary
- When they do annoying things that over time pile up and make me more and more irritated with them. Such as not returning my calls or messages, always running late, making up lame excuses for random shit, never truly apologizing etc. These things can be acceptable when they rarely (or barely) happen and they always take responsibility for it by apologizing. But if it happens more often and they never apologize, never take responsibility and always blame it on everything/everyone else but themselves, THEN I start growing tired of their bullshit.
- When they pull away from me. I'm SO good at telling when someone starts pulling away from me, since it has happened quite a lot. At this point I'm done fighting for people who don't care about me, so if they want to pull away and cut off all contact, that's fine. Be my guest. I don't want to waste time on people like that.
Aaand that's it, I think. There's probably more, but these are the biggest reasons as to why I might lose interest in someone. :D0