What do you think about this article? The Best Thing About Being A Woman is Turning Down Nice Guys?

Here is the link: thoughtcatalog.com/.../

I would like to know what you guys and girls think of this? i came upon this masterpiece a few minutes ago.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow! This is why I don't want any female friends, I wouldn't want to have to put up with her saying crap like that. I feel bad for her boyfriend, poor guy. Wonder if he knows she insulted him twice in that post?

Anyway, I disagree with that. I don't think there's any good or bad thing about being a man or woman. You know why? Because, we're human beings and there's pros and cons to everything we do in our lives and have to go through (for both genders). With that being said, I would never find turning someone down to be a good thing about being a girl. Nobody likes to be turned down and anybody who likes turning people down, may have some issues to work through. Because, that's just not something anybody should find a thrill in.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• The 'nice guy' is a product of feminism, and feminists are now obsessively ranting against the 'nice guy'. This gives me a wry smile.

• I skimmed through that. Seems like just troll venting. She criticizes "nice guys" for being angry, but she sounds pretty angry herself.

• I think it will give both me and my computer a virus if I read it... both figuratively and literally

• The only thing worst than a nice guy, is a self entitled woman who complains about them.