Why do guys like short girls?

All guys like short girls, but why?

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Well not all guys , guess it's just social expectations people want to fit into.
    The entire guy generally is taller than girls kinda thing.
    Some people think it'll be emasculating if a girl were to be taller than a guy but meh. I guess I am one of those people as well.

Tho my definition of short / average / tall might be a tad different.
    Short - 5' and under
    Average 5'0 - 5'9
    Tall 5'9 and above
    Red zone - 6'1 and above - a girl who's taller than me is gonna be weird... feels like I'm going out with my mum or something.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Not all guys like short girls, there are some who prefer tall or taller girls.

But to answer your question: The guys who do prefer short girls like them for the same reason that most girls prefer tall guys. Tall guys are usually seen as more masculine and short girls are seen as more feminine.

Of course this doesn't mean that short guys can't be masculine, or tall girls feminine, it's just a subconscious thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • We know girls like tall guys so the taller we are compared to you the better we feel

2|1
    0|0
    • But don't some guys want to date girls that are closer to their own height? It seems that way in my uni. :/

• Well yeah but not all guys are tall

• Because they're shorter than us.

1|0
    0|0
  • Funsize! Look cuter, feel nice, easier to throw around in bed.

1|0
    1|0
  • Why do girls like tall guys?

0|2
    0|0
  • No they don't. Some do. Some prefer long slender legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many guys like tall even taller girls, I've seen some couples here.

It's not often because tall girls like taller guys and the society would stare at them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't carry a girl around if she's bigger than me and that's not sexy...

1|0
    0|0
  • The size disparity makes me feel more manly for lots of reasons. lol

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I like guys taller than meh!! ❤️❤️

0|1
    0|0
  • Dude almost everyone thinks they are cute but then again I am 5'4 and I am still single. Height does not say it all when I comes to 'liking' guys. I like guys that are like 6 feet or so and most of them want taller girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys like short girls. I think more guys prefer tall girls who look like models. I remember seeing a trend with the guys from my old college. They mostly chased after or crushed on were girls who are tall, blonde, tan, and athletic.

0|0
    0|0
  • -easy to pick up
    -easier for sex positions
    -look more youthful
    -they feel more dominant

0|2
    1|0
  • Cause it's feline and they like to be taller

0|0
    0|0