GIRLS.. How does a guy get a girl's TRUST back if he does a small mess up with you?

I didn't call a girl when I said I would because something came up. I let her know afterwards because I forgot about her. Since then she doesn't seem as interested and doesn't text me back

How do I get her trust back?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not giving a lot of detail. If you said you'd call at 4 on Sunday but didn't call until 9 and CALLED (not texted) at 9 different story.

You can't just be like I call you Thursday to make plans for the weekend then text on Sunday saying 'something' came up.

If 'something' truly did come up then be as up front as you can because woman can smell lies. Early in a relationship I'm okay with being sidetracked as long as it isn't for another woman and this is usually what we assume if the details are shady.

You like her or you don't bro. Don't string her on.

What Girls Said 4

• She sounds like she's overreacting if it was something so small. I would just keep showing her that you are interested and are actually trustworthy. Although its possible that she was hurt and now isn't interested anymore, but I don't really know the situation that well so its hard to tell

• If you said sorry, for me that's enough. I think that she is making a big deal out of it. Just try to make it up to her, take her out to dinner and ease things out, it happened one time, you forgot... it happens your mind was some place else.
    And if she really likes you and cares about you she'll trust you again (try to let her call her next time something happens 😊)

• All you can do is apoligize, my boyfriend has forgotten before but I just called him instead

• Explain and apologize.
    If that doesn't work move on because she's overracting.

What Guys Said 0