How many people did you have to date before you found your true love?

After I broke up with my ex I was dating like crazy. I met 15 guys before I found my true love. Some were just a one time meet with no connection. Others were friends with benefits. A couple were just plain scary. One guy was crazy. The other abusive. So how many crazies did you go through to find your true love?

Most Helpful Guy

• # of people I had to date before I could find one I could stand to be around for a few minutes at a time? Zero. I'm a good judge of character.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think your "true love" is gonna come to pass once he finds out about all the crazies you "went through" along the way.

Though I'm sure there are some guys that find 'experience', if you wanna call it that, sexy. Somewhere.

• I told him about them all and no I didn't sleep with all of them if that's what you are implying!

• 1 before i met the one i would say was my true love

• You are lucky. I went through hell to find mine.

• not really, just because i found my true love doesn't mean it worked the way i would have hoped, though i am happy that i got the time i did

What Girls Said 1

• Still haven't found