Would you try or have you tried online dating?

Would you be willing to risk a few catfish to find your true love?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want to tell my kids one day or other people that I found my mate online. For me it just doesn't appealing.

What Guys Said 11

• Eh , maybe in a time of my life when I'm more physically mobile but at the moment... it's gonna be tough cos teleportation technology isn't there yet.

• I did. I had a very postive experience. You just have to use your head - be careful, honest and respectful. For those who haven't dated in a while, it can be a good way to jump back in to dating. My experience was very positive. I met several nice girls, and one spectacular one.

• I've done it, but not for the reason of "finding love". I had some fun, and then erased the profiles.
    Will I do it to find love? Maybe, but I'm just 19, so I would definitely wouldn't use it for that right now.

• never tried and i'm not gonna to basically... a waste of time in my opinion :-/

• I wouldn't. I just can't imagine myself looking for a date online.

• No I've had two bad experiences with that now I'll just try finding a mating partner in real life now.

• Im not about to pay to meet people when I can do that for free. But I could see how people under certain circumstances could fund it useful.

• Risk a few catfish? There are probably less creeps out there than you think. Online dating is a good thing and you should definitely give it a go

• It's just flat not happening.

Looking through page after page of women like in a fish and meat market... not my cup of catnip. I cannot imagine a bigger time-waster.

• Never.

It's pretty good for a woman, but it's an absolute deathtrap for a man, I couldn't imagine a more depressing thing to force yourself through.

• I AM the catfish!

What Girls Said 6

• nah not my thing.

• I did, and scored the love of my life off of one site :)

• No, just for one date but nothing serious, and I wouldn't expect too much of how the tell you what they look like or even seen profile pictures.

• I use tinder haha

• I have tried it just the most important thing is when you decide to meet just make sure it's in day light and very public and busy place , I meet a guy at Starbucks in the daytime or just even bring a friend along as well

• tbh I'm still kind of scared to meet them in person and find out that they are crazy /: