Do you believe in love?

Do you think love is a respected concept now and days?

Most Helpful Guy

• love is dead
    people care about getting fucked and getting money more than companionship...
    you would need to find a romantic... and good luck with that, we are an endangered specie

• sorry i was upset =(
      i just thing love is dying... and that makes me sad

• oh geez thanks for mho, but this opinion came from a dark place...
      love is alive, but its beaten and bloodied...
      Spread love, love life, and have hope =)

What Guys Said 35

• i still believe in love... but ove doesn;t believe in me basially

• What matters is that the two people who are in love respect each other's feelings. Then the question turns into, would I believe someone would respect my feelings, be in love with me, and be faithful? (because I know I'd be). To that I would answer of course. What percent is that? Who knows.

• I believe true love can exist but I haven't found it yet. More often then not I think women use men for their money and men use women for sex. Like co-dependence or just straight up lust no love at all. Look around at all the single moms, divorces and knocked up teens the world is a mess honestly. The world is full of users, the human race is essentially a virus that has plagued the planet and will thrive until we destroy it either with nukes or rapid expansion of technology and the building of more cities and deforestation. Love is hard to find but it is worth it.

• I would like to believe in love, but for the most part no.

Love is when someone will not leave you no matter how many hard things you're going through. From what I see, men will not leave their women when women are going through hard times, but it's not the same from women to men.

Women will say they stick around but eventually leave when a man needs help. Women often times want to feel cared for and nurtured but when a man needs it, women will say they can't take it eventually and that they feel like they're babying him - that the woman is supposed to be a woman, a man is supposed to be a man. A woman will say they want to emotionally support a man but when a man opens himself up emotionally, it's all of a sudden too much. That's why women often complain of men not opening up, because when we do, it's just a countdown to the end of a relationship.

• I think love does exist. It is not always an emotion that you feel. I would say that love is centered on trust. A lot of people have chosen to forsake the part about earning it in favor of living for the moment and throwing their morals out the window. If people don't take the time to build their relationships right and if they put the cart before the horse, Of course their relationships will fail them.

• I do think love is possible, just very difficult.

• I am fast beliving love is a massive joke. Espically after today.

• Love is just a mystery

• @Honeybunmy yep I am starting to feel there is no such thing as the kind of love you get from a girlfriend for me and feeling if your not hot you can't get a girlfriend.

• Oh dude I've been there! And I'm really young lol! But there are most certainly girls that think of u other than just attractive or ugly!! U just need to look in different places!! Keep hope and be faithful! There are good girls out there!

• i think, because of the vast openess and availablity of the world today, it makes the search for love more varied, more differing and sometimes more challenging, but people tend to find the love of their life more now as well. you might think love isn't respected only because when it isn't, it tends to be broadcasted in the media a lot more. but no, i don't think its any different, if anything its better.

• I've never experienced it, but I do believe in it.

• Love is looked at so differently, you can love anyone and anything, it doesn't just exist between a couple, it's everywhere. How can someone not believe in it?

• There has to be love out there in the making. Otherwise, I guess I'm just stealing air from everyone else

• Yes. Love isn't something people who participate in hedonistic cultures often go after. But if it is something you can appreciate, then sure. You just have to find someone who understands how to truly appreciate metaphysical concepts, like love.

• 0|0
  • Fo sure! It's out there... you just have to be patient and willing to keep looking.

• Love is the kind of thing everyone is looking for and very few are willing to give.

• I don't know ask me in 2 days

• I do believe love exists, as in, true, sefless love. I think anyone with really close childhood friends does too.
    As for the second question, the concept of love has been used as publicity or for the purpose of making money, which sucks.

• Yupp.. As far as it doesn't make me feel stupid.
    I believe in love but not in a phrase "love is life".

• Somebody said, that Love is when you make gifts.

I for one am not familiar with "Love".

• No. Sex is. And that's why I've decided to be a hermit.

• I do believe in love. Just haven't found it yet.

• Love and I have a complicated relationship, almost if I'm not truly meant to be loved.

• Yes I do think it is.

• I don't. I think it's about survival and reproduction.

• Love is evolving, changing, and I'm discovering new nuances every day. :)

• I believe love is a word we put on the chemical reaction created for the purpose of mating.

• Yes, I do.

• Yes I believe in love but its hard to find it since most people dont believe it so its still there but it's hard to find it

• Love is for the strong. feeding desire and giving in to desire are for the weak. most people don't care about love, they care about money or sex or security or feeding their ego.

• I CAN FEEL SOMETHING INSIDE ME SAY,
    I REALLY DON'T THINK YOU'RE STRONG ENOUGH NOW

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 23

• Sure, I believe in love. It exists when two people are attracted to each other and choose to follow, nurture those mutual feelings to the point of becoming an exclusive couple. They continue to do things which benefit their relationship and each other throughout the duration of their relationship.

My grandparents were a perfect example of this, married nearly 60 years yet still very much in love with each other. They always held hands wherever they went, more than once I witnessed one lay a really hot kiss on the other; physical manifestations of the love they felt for each other! When my Grandfather died, you could tell a big part of my Grandma's life went with him.

They just kept the fire fed and the pot on a slow simmer all the time! I want that kind of love and marriage, that's why I'm so careful around other guys almost to the point of prudish. Never want to be the reason my fiancé soon husband feels I've done something to kill or lessen his love for me.

• I don't think now and days love is a respected concept in this era. The reason I say that is due to a lot of individuals cheating and being in open relationships. Where I come from, love is supposed to be for one person and not see anyone else.
    I'm rather glad I'm the minority that respects love and takes relationships seriously.

• "DO you belieeeve in loove after looove after love..."

• I believe in love, yes. I also believe that love can often bring pain. I'm tired of dealing with the painful side of love!

• Yes I do but I think people have different definitions attached to it

• I believe in conditional love.

• I think so, however many people don't care about it. I guess that's normal too, but personally I could never understand that view. Love is really special to me, and I tend to stay around people who think the same.

• I do and it's really special and meaningful for me. And I don't like to be around people who are different with/about it.

• "I just really believe in love, and no matter how fleeting or tragic I just really, really believe in it."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0417614/

• Love is usually used as an excuse. No one knows what love actually is or feels like. I think it's real, its just so hard to tell if the person saying "I love you" is being honest

• Of course. Love is easy to believe in when you're in it.

• Yes, I'm in love with love <3

• I believe in the probability that it can be felt with there is enough chemistry between people.

• Yes i do and always will no matter what. Now days mostly not so much because of us (The New Generation) now days it's mostly about sex. Love true love is hard to find but if a person finds it once u shouldn't let it go that easily and fight for it.

• Yes, however love is one of the most over used word. Its become hard to see between love and lust or desire. Thats why we have to work hard and try to stay focused on that love goal because if we reach it, it'll be bliss.

• I do believe in love. However, I think it's not meant for me.

• I Think I do but not in the relationship sense.

• I believe love exists

• I use to believe in love, but I'm not so sure anymore. People my age just wanna screw around and not take relationships seriously. I still believe in love just not as much as I use to.

• Depends on how you define it

• Yup,
    Science says that love does not exist because they cannot see it nor touch it..
    However, love is something that is just there.. Unseeable nor touchable.

Too me, love is defined as trusting the person you really care about and they trust you back.. But, that's just me.

• i do believe but i feel like it's faked and found too easily these days

• yes sometimes is just hard to find it.